AlgoClear® Pro – Hard surface moss, mould, algae and lichen killer. 5 litres.
5L covers between 980m2 and 1710m2 dependent on surface type and application rate.
Highly effective concentrated hard surface moss, mould and algae and lichen killer suitable for artificial grass , driveways, conservatories, timber, artificial grass, stone, glass, timber, roofs, paths, tarmac & block paving and all hard surfaces and has been tested and proven not to discolour or damage artificial grass or synthetic sports surfaces in any way.
It’s Ideal for:
– Patio cleaner
– Driveway cleaner
– UPVC frame cleaning
– Decking cleaner
– Block paving cleaner
– Artificial grass court moss removal
– Hard tarmac/macadam tennis court moss removal
– Acrylic court black mould algae and lichen removal
– Hockey pitch moss and algae removal
– 3G football pitch moss removal
– Running track moss and algae removal
– Roof Cleaning and clearing
Algoclear® Pro Hard Surface Moss, Mould and Algae Killer
A great product for hard surface moss clearing including patio, drive way and tennis court cleaning, Algoclear Pro can be used on a wide variety of sport surfaces plus; driveways, conservatories, timber, artificial grass, stone, glass, timber, roofs, paths, tarmac & block paving.
- Hard surface moss killer
- Suitable for use on all external surfaces
- Fully Tested on all synthetic sports surfaces
- Powerful antiseptic cleaner lessening chance of infection on sports surfaces
- Requires no rinsing
- Because it’s concentrated, less packaging means less waste and better for the environment
- AlgoClear Pro degrades rapidly, leaving no long-lasting environmental footprint
- For ease of application, AlgoClear Pro can be used as a spray, used with a watering can or as an additive in water pressure washing
Easy to use
AlgoClear Pro contains no bleach or acids yet will kill mould and other growths typically between two and four days. There is no need for any aggressive or damaging application methods such as high-pressure water blasting or steam cleaning. Apply when the surface is dry, dilute with water in a low-pressure sprayer and ensure that the surface is saturated. No scrubbing, no mess, it takes minutes.
Householders, Local Authorities, Schools, Sports Grounds, Amenities, Residential Agents, Commercial Contractors, Historic Trusts, Heritage Trusts, Ecclesiastical Bodies, Housing Authorities and General Gardening staff.